Cosmopolitan Housing Association is committed to developing supported housing by working in partnership with a variety of specialist statutory and voluntary managing agents.
We aim to ensure accommodation is both appropriately designed and equipped as well as providing apporpriate levels of care and support services to meet each individuals needs.
At present Cosmopolitan HA works closely with over 20 support agencies to provide housing for individuals who fall under the following categories:
Where difficulty is experienced due to personal circumstances
Where the available accommodation is unsuitable due to
- Mental Health
- Learning/Physical Disabilities
- Drug/Alcohol related problems
- Young/Elderly people at risk
- Offending or risk of offending
- Homeless Adults
- Adults in Supported Living
- 16/24 year olds
- Children Homes
Where no accommodation is available
- The threat of violence
- The inappropriateness of accommodation
- The inappropriateness of facilities within the accommodation
Through Floating Support Services
- Asylum Seekers
- Individuals fleeing the threat of violence
- Where difficulties have arisen with a tenant in general housing independantly managing their tenancy
Further information is available to dowload in our leaflets 'Guide to floating support service' and 'A Guide to dealing with vulnerable residents'
For further advice about our Supported Housing service please contact Andrea Murray on 0151 224 0304