Tenant zone : Tenant Zone
Welcome to our tenant zone page. In this section you will find information about your tenancy, how to pay rent, report repairs as well as how to report anti-social behaviour.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
Cosmopolitan Housing Association is committed to providing you with excellent services. This leaflet sets out the standards of service that you can expect to receive from us across all of our service areas. The standards have been developed in partnership with residents by asking about what is important to you and your communities. We have completed local consultation events and visited residents homes to find out what you think of our services and improvements you would like to see. Residents are involved in monitoring and reviewing our standards on a regular basis to make sure they reflect what matters to you.
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Provide you with information that is clear accurate and honest.
- Communicate in a way that suits you, ie, letter, phone call, face to face and email, taking into account value for money.
- Treat you and your family fairly whatever your age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, sexuality or religion.
- Make our offices accessible.
- Display relevant up to date information leaflets.
- Display office opening hours and details of how to contact us outside these hours in offices and on the website.
- Give you the opportunity to comment, compliment or complain about our services.
In person we will:
- Greet you in a friendly polite manner.
- Wear a name badge so you know who you are speaking to.
- See you within 15 minutes even if you don't have an appointment.
In your home:
- On request we will make an appointment for a member of staff to visit you in your home.
- Our staff and contractors will carry and show their identity cards.
- If we have to cancel an appointment, we will let you know at least 24 hours in advance, if possible, and make a new appointment.
- If you are not at home when we call we will leave a card to notify you of our visit.
In writing we will:
Via the telephone we will:
- Respond to any written correspondence within 5 working days.
- Acknowledge complaints within 2 working days and respond with findings within 10 working days.
- Communicate in plain language and not use jargon.
- Respond to requests for information to be translated into an alternative language, braille, audio or large print within 7 days.
- Answer the telephone stating our full name and team.
- Respond to voicemail and telephone messages within 2 working days.
- Leave voicemail recordings advising you if we are out of the office, when we will return and how you can contact us or another member of staff.
Via email we will:
- Respond to your query within 2 working days.
- Leave an out of office message advising you how you can contact us or another member of staff when we are not in.
Via our website
- Ensure our website contains useful, up to date information.
- Provide translation, audio and text facilities for you to access the website.
- Expand the use of See My Data to enable you to access further information via the website.
We will also:
- Publicise the name and contact details of your key contact with the income management, tenancy management, supported living and resident involvement teams and advise you whenever this information changes.
- Give you the opportunity to test these standards by becoming a resident inspector.
- Display information on our performance every 3 months.