YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
As part of Cosmopolitan's Repairs Review Team YOU could make a real difference. Cosmopolitan are striving to improve the quality and value for money of its repair service. As a part of our commitment to continuous improvement we ask you to consider the following questions:
- Are you interested in shaping how your repair service is delivered?
- Do you wish to be part of a team, made up of tenants, contractors, partners from other housing associations and staff?
- Will you help promote and encourage good practice in Repair Services within the Association?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then you can make a difference to Cosmopolitan's Repairs Review Team.
The main objectives of this team are to ensure that Cosmopolitan deliver a quality repair service while maintaining value for money and to explore new initiatives. Tenants of the Association can have a huge impact in the success of the team and all the necessary support and training will be provided. Expenses will also be paid to willing participants.
The Tenants Charter details responsibilities for Cosmopolitan and residents in the repair process.
Cosmopolitan has a responsibility to:
- Ensure repairs are carried out to a good quality.
- Confirm appointments.
- Monitor tenant satisfaction.
- Monitor contractors performance.
Residents have a responsibility to:
- Keep appointments, or if unable to do so contact the Contact Centre
- Ensure repair areas are accessible for contractor to work.
- Inform Contact Centre if not satisfied.
WHY NOT GET INVOLVED?
Please contact our Resident Involvement team on 0151 224 0204
or email the Repairs Review Team at RRT@cosmopolitanhousing.co.uk
. They will be happy to provide more information on how you can have a key stake in the design and delivery of services by Cosmopolitan.